Ride 2 Recovery Bicycle Ride on Central Coast This Week
CENTRAL COAST – The Ride 2 Recovery Bicycle Ride will move through Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties this week in the following locations:
• On Monday, Oct. 15, the riders will use State Route 1 from Santa Cruz to Carmel.
• On Tuesday, Oct. 16, the riders will use State Route 1 from Carmel to San Simeon.
• On Wednesday, Oct. 17, the riders will use State Route 1 from San Simeon to Pismo Beach.
• On Thursday, Oct. 18, the riders will use State Route 1, 154 and 246 from Pismo Beach to Solvang.
• On Friday, Oct. 19, the riders will use State Route 154, 246 and US Highway 101 to travel from Solvang to Ventura County.
This ride will include injured military veterans and first responders who will be escorted by the American Legion and other support vehicles. Everyone should ‘Share the Road’.
For traffic updates on other state highways on the Central Coast motorists can call Caltrans District 5 Public Affairs at (805) 549-3318 or visit the District 5 website