Park & Ride lots can help make your commute a breeze by offering a convenient and safe location to transfer from a single passenger vehicle or bicycle to a carpool, vanpool, or transit. Ridesharing or using transit saves you time and money, while reducing traffic congestion and energy consumption. Park & Ride lot locations, including those with bicycle lockers, are available to help serve your commuting needs. Click on the map below to find a park and ride lot near you.
If you have never considered taking advantage of the Park & Ride lots available near you, what are you waiting for? Click any of the images to get a ‘virtual tour’ of the Park & Ride facilities using Google Street View.
Location: Kings Village Rd off Mt. Hermon Rd
Bike Facilities: Racks available.
Location: Pasatiempo exit on Hwy 17 (along southbound onramp)
Bike Facilities: None
Location: Hwy 1 and Soquel Dr on Paul Sweet Rd (near Dominican Hospital)
Bike Facilities: Racks
Location: Old Dominion Ct off of Hwy 1 and Seacliff/State Park Dr exit
Bike Facilities: Racks
Park & Ride Do’s and Don’ts
Park & Ride lots are for commuter parking and are not available for residential, commercial, or long-term parking. Commuter parking at Park & Ride lots is free of charge, no permits are required.
Vehicle owners must observe the posted rules of the Park & Ride lot which typically allow weekday use between 5am and midnight and prohibit overnight parking. Since many Park and Ride lots are “shared-use,” commuters may only park within the areas designated for their use. Consult the posted signs for further details about using a specific Park & Ride lot.
Keep your car and belongings safe by following these suggestions:
- Park only in designated parking spaces
- Observe posted signs and rules
- Prevent theft – Roll up your windows, lock your doors, and remove valuables from plain view
- Read and pay attention to the signs at the entrance to parking lots
- Litter – use provided trash cans, where available
- Park vehicles that leak oil or other fluids
- Walk, drive over or otherwise damage planted areas
- Park in disabled spaces or restricted areas or spaces without appropriate permits
- Park in areas not clearly marked for parking
NOTE: Cruz511 and Park & Ride lot owners are not responsible for vehicles or vehicle contents. Overnight parking is not permitted at most Park & Ride lots.