Cruz511 in Your Neighborhood Walking Maps
Cruz511 In Your Neighborhood was a pilot program designed to connect with people who are interested in leaving their car at home and making changes in their travel behavior. The Cruz511 In Your Neighborhood Bike Maps provide a neighborhood level of detail for the Central Watsonville and Eastside and Downtown Santa Cruz neighborhoods. RTC staff are seeking funding to provide maps for other neighborhoods in Santa Cruz County. At this time, the Eastside and Downtown Santa Cruz and Central Watsonville Bike Maps are only available online — printed copies are subject to funding availability.
- Watsonville Slough Trails Map – jog, walk, bike or birdwalk through one of the largest remaining freshwater wetlands along the Central Coast.
The following community groups and public agencies focus on the experience of walking and advocate for the needs and safety of people who make some part of their journey on foot.
Local Walking Resources
National Walking Resources
- America Walks
- Living Streets
- Map My Walk
- National Center for Bicycling & Walking
- National Center for Safe Routes to School
- National Complete Streets Coalition
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – Pedestrian Safety
- Walkable Communities, Inc