Hey Downtown Santa Cruz Employees!
Cruz511 wants to share this exciting news for downtown Santa Cruz Employees.
If you work downtown and have been looking for more tools to rethink your commute, here’s some great news! On October 1, 2019, the GO Santa Cruz program launched with all sorts of incentives to help downtown employees choose options other than driving to get to work. These include:
- FREE transit passes
- FREE bike locker cards preloaded with $20
- Discounted JUMP memberships
- Carpool incentives
- Commute information and carpool ride matching
- Bike safety training
BONUS: the GO Santa Cruz program rewards you for taking alternative transportation! If you bike, walk, carpool, or bus, you earn great prizes just for rethinking your commute and logging your trips! There will also be special challenges to encourage you to try something new.
Here’s how to get started:
- Sign up at GO Santa Cruz
- Scroll down to the “My Rewards” section and select the items you want
- Follow the instructions and someone from the GO Santa Cruz team will deliver your transportation item to you!
If you have any questions, please contact the GO Santa Cruz team at the City of Santa Cruz.
The first phase of this program is currently available to downtown Santa Cruz employees. Other employers countywide will be eligible to participate when the myCruz511 platform launches in the Spring of 2020. To keep up-to-date, sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of the Cruz511 page.